PB2A Part 1 and 2

I find the major international business very interesting and within the topic is international communication, international accounting and company structure. At PSU Abington Feng Zheng studies topics in international business such as inflows and outflows of overseas subsidiaries and effects of geographically dispersed knowledge and more.
If I was to study international business I would study in international accounting or foreign communication because I find those topics to be the most interesting. For accounting I enjoy math and for communication I enjoy learning about other cultures.

Comments

  1. International is very different in every way and I have the same attraction as you do. You can determine how the different international people go about the accounting and how they take care of their money. In my own experience I know they are different and encourage you to keep researching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9 LP parts 1-3